I’m happy to use my resources to help you. My life has been gifted with some skills that probably will make a positive difference in your present situation.
However, we need both of us to be clear about, and agree on this philosophical frame:
IN LIFE, WE ALL ARE LEARNING ALL THE TIME. WE LEARN WITH OTHERS AND THROUGH OTHERS.
NOW I AM ACCEPTING TO BE PART OF YOUR LEARNING BY GIVING YOU SOME LIMITED HELP CIRCUMSCRIBED TO AND RELATED TO YOUR ACTUAL QUESTION.
THIS HELP IS NOT INTENDED TO SAVE YOUR LIFE; ONLY TO IMPROVE THE ACTUAL PROJECT I’M INVITED TO STEP INTO.
ALL THE TIME, REMEMBER THAT THIS IS YOUR PROJECT AND MY ROLE IS ACCESSORY. I DON’T DESERVE THE TOTAL MERIT AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IN THE EVENT OF FAILURE.
1) The help I’m going to give you is only informational: I will not DO things for you that you can do yourself because I don’t want to deprive you of your own necessary learning.
2) The help is coming from my own point of view, and there are other points of view equally valuable: if you accept mine, then please follow my ideas. If those ideas are not what you need now, find another help.
3) At some times my ideas or suggestions will irritate you, please, deal with that inside you, and recognize and manage the private reason(s) you feel the need to rebel or react against me.
4) Whatever you decide to do with my suggestions, is at your own peril. I get nothing of the rewards (economic or other) and share nothing of the responsibility for its success.
5) I will continue helping you with my best intentions as long as you continue doing sincere efforts to develop and improve and achieve your project. If you want to use my help to demonstrate that you can’t succeed regardless who is at your side, I’m out of here.
6) It’s my pleasure to help others, and my mission in life. However, receiving emotional support also helps me continue doing what I do. I’d appreciate if you can connect with me in a way that shows your emotional appreciation of my place in your project. And thanks for letting me help you!
7) It would be great to have the possibility to talk about what we have learned from each other once the project is finished.